SharkRF Openspot Mobile Setup

SharkRF Openspot Mobile Setup

A quick look at my mobile SharkRF Openspot setup which includes the use of a TP-LINK TL-WR802N router. The router connects to the internet wirelessly via my 4G mobile phone hotspot. The Openspot can be configured using my tablet which is also connected to the same mobile hotspot.

The devices can all be powered either by a mobile battery pack or through my car's cigar lighter. I use an FTM 100 in the car with a Bluetooth headset to connect via RF to the Openspot.

The Openspot can be configured to connect to FCS or YSF reflectors as well as having the ability to link C4FM through to DMR.

For C4FM users I recommend you try connecting to FCS001/55 which (at the time of publishing) is linked through to the CQ-UK WIRES-X room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up
.
Digital Ham Radio / Amateur Radio
https://groups.io/g/DigitalHamRADIO

SharkRF openSPOT
https://groups.io/g/OpenSPOT
.